Little Alchemy 2 is a fun and addictive game that combines different elements to create new ones. One of the most sought-after creations in the game is the rainbow. In this article, we will guide you through the step-by-step process of making a rainbow in Little Alchemy 2. Get ready to bring some color into your virtual world!
Guide for making Rainbow in Little Alchemy 2
To make a rainbow in Little Alchemy 2, follow these simple combinations:
1. Earth + Earth = Land
– Combine two Earth elements to create Land.
2. Land + Earth = Continent
– Mix Land with Earth to form a Continent.
3. Continent + Continent = Planet
– Combine two Continents to create a Planet.
4. Planet + Fire = Sun
– Add Fire to the Planet to get the radiant Sun.
5. Sun + Water = Rainbow
– Finally, introduce Water to the Sun; behold, a beautiful Rainbow appears!
Congratulations! You have successfully created a rainbow in Little Alchemy 2. But the fun doesn’t stop there. The rainbow can also be combined with other elements to create exciting new items. Let’s explore some of these combinations:
Other combinations with rainbow
– Rainbow + Animal = Butterfly
– Rainbow + Lizard = Chameleon
– Rainbow + Snake = Chameleon
– Rainbow + Turtle = Chameleon
– Rainbow + Pencil = Crayon
– Rainbow + Wax = Crayon
– Rainbow + Rainbow = Double Rainbow
– Rainbow + Grass = Flower
– Rainbow + Plant = Flower
– Rainbow + Metal = Gold
– Rainbow + Steel = Gold
– Rainbow + Life = Magic
– Rainbow + Pottery = Paint
– Rainbow + Tool = Paint
– Rainbow + Water = Paint
– Rainbow + Crystal Ball = Prism
– Rainbow + Glass = Prism
– Rainbow + Sugar = Sprinkles
– Rainbow + Bird = Toucan
– Rainbow + Horse = Unicorn
– Rainbow + Human = Wizard
These combinations open up a world of possibilities and make the game even more exciting. Experiment with different elements and see what other discoveries you can make!
In conclusion, making a rainbow in Little Alchemy 2 is a delightful journey that begins with the combination of Earth and progresses through Land, Continent, Planet, Sun, and finally Water. The resulting rainbow can be further combined with various elements to create even more enchanting creations. Enjoy the game and let your imagination run wild as you explore the magical world of Little Alchemy 2!