If you have recently gotten into Little Alchemy, then you will know how hard it can be to make certain things.
If you are stuck on how to make a Wild Animal in Little Alchemy, this is the article for you because we will guide you through step-by-step instructions on how to do this.
But before we do that, we need to look at what exactly this wonderful game is for those of you who may not know what Little Alchemy is.
What Exactly Is Little Alchemy
Little alchemy is a simplistic yet creative game. The goal is to mix different elements together to create new ones. When you get new elements, you can then combine them with other elements to create more complex things.
You can enjoy playing this game on Android, iOS, and online for free. This highly addictive game is fun, addictive, and bound to get your creative juices flowing.
Steps To Reach Your Goal Of Making Wild Animal
If you want to make a wild animal in ‘Little Alchemy’, then there are a few things that you need to make to get there. But how do you do this from scratch? Below are the combinations that you need to do to get Wild Animal:
- Step 1 – Combine Air and Water. You should get Rain from this combination.
- Step 2 – Combine Rain and Earth. You should get Plant from this combination.
- Step 3 – Combine Earth and Fire. You should get Lava from this combination.
- Step 4 – Combine Air and Lava. You should get Stone from this combination.
- Step 5 – Combine Air and Stone. You should get Sand from this combination.
- Step 6 – Combine Fire and Sand. You should get Glass from this combination.
- Step 7 – Combine Glass and Sand. You should Time from this combination.
- Step 8 – Combine Plant and Time. You should get Tree from this combination.
- Step 9 – Combine Tree and Tree. You should get Forest from this combination.
- Step 10 – Combine Water and Earth. You should get Mud from this combination.
- Step 11 – Combine Plant and Mud. You should get Swamp from this combination.
- Step 12 – Combine Air and Fire. You should get Energy from this combination.
- Step 13 – Combine Swamp and Energy. You should get Life from this combination.
- Step 14 – Combine Forest and Life. You should get Wild Animal from this combination.
The first two are combined to create a plant that is essential for getting to a wild animal as it is a key component in creating both forest and life.
Hopefully, the step-by-step combination map above will be helpful for you to get to your ultimate goal of getting Wild Animal.
How Do You Make Forest In Little Alchemy?
In the step-by-step guide, you will notice that the first nine steps are there to create a Forest, one of the two ingredients you will need to make a Forest Animal.
For a quick recap, you need to make the following combinations to make Forest in Little Alchemy:
- Air + Water = Rain
- Rain + Earth = Plant
- Earth + Fire = Lava
- Air + Lava = Stone
- Air + Stone = Sand
- Fire + Sand = Glass
- Glass + Sand = Time
- Plant + Time = Tree
- Tree + Tree = Forest
You do not need too much detail on making a forest, as we have gone over it in more detail in the forest section. But if you want quick and easy step-by-step instruction, then the above should be more than enough for you.
How Do You Make Life In Little Alchemy?
Making life is super easy, and best of all, there are only six simple steps that you need to follow.
We have put these steps below in a simplified format for you so that you can quickly reference how to make the second ingredient needed to make wild animals:
- Air + Water = Rain
- Earth + Rain = Plant
- Water + Earth = Mud
- Plant + Mud = Swamp
- Air + Fire = Energy
- Swamp + Energy = Life
This is a very simple thing to make, and as long as you follow the above instructions, you can make it quickly and easily without any issues.
How Do You Make Wild Animals in Little Alchemy?
To make a wild animal, all you need to do is combine the following two things:
- Forest + Life = Wild Animal
With that simple combination, you should have exactly what you came here to learn. It really is that simple!
We hope that you have enjoyed reading this article. Making elements like wild animals and even more complex elements may look difficult, but it is a logic puzzle.
With the right elements, you will be able to make just about anything that you need. Just think about what it is related to and what you might need to create something logically.
For example, merging tree and tree will obviously make a forest. Glass and sand make time, as this is indicative of an hourglass.
With all that being said, we hope you have a fantastic day and good luck creating your wild animal. With our step-by-step guide, you will not be able to go wrong.