If you’re a fan of the popular puzzle game Little Alchemy 2, you may have come across the need to make soil at some point in the game. Soil is one of the fundamental elements in the game and is required for creating a variety of other items. If you’re stuck on how to make soil in Little Alchemy 2, don’t worry – we’ve got you covered! In this article, we’ll walk you through the steps to make soil in Little Alchemy 2, as well as provide some additional tips and tricks to help you progress through the game.
What is Little Alchemy 2?
Before we dive into how to make soil in Little Alchemy 2, let’s first provide a brief overview of the game for those who are unfamiliar. Little Alchemy 2 is a puzzle game that challenges players to combine different elements to create new items. The game begins with four basic elements: air, earth, fire, and water. From there, players can combine these elements to create over 700 different items, ranging from animals and plants to machines and even entire planets.
How to Make Soil in Little Alchemy 2
Now that you have a better understanding of Little Alchemy 2, let’s get to the main topic of this article – how to make soil in the game. Making soil in Little Alchemy 2 is a relatively simple process that requires just two basic elements – earth and rain.
- The first step to making soil is to combine the earth element with the rain element. To do this, simply drag the earth element onto the rain element in the game interface. This will create mud, which is the first step in making soil.
- The next step is to add some more rain to the mud to turn it into soil. Simply drag the rain element onto the mud element to complete the process. Congratulations – you have successfully made soil in Little Alchemy 2!
Tips and Tricks for Little Alchemy 2
While making soil in Little Alchemy 2 is a relatively straightforward process, the game can become quite challenging as you progress and try to create more complex items. Here are a few tips and tricks to help you progress through the game:
- Experiment with different combinations: One of the most enjoyable aspects of Little Alchemy 2 is the experimentation process. Don’t be afraid to try out different combinations of elements to see what you can create. Some combinations may seem unlikely, but you never know what might work!
- Use hints when necessary: If you’re stuck and can’t seem to progress any further, Little Alchemy 2 offers a hint system to help you out. You can access hints by clicking on the lightbulb icon in the top right corner of the game interface. Keep in mind that using hints will decrease your overall score in the game, so use them sparingly.
- Try different device inputs: Little Alchemy 2 is available on a variety of platforms, including mobile devices and desktop computers. Depending on the device you’re playing on, you may be able to use different inputs to create elements. For example, on a touchscreen device, you can use swipe gestures to combine elements, while on a desktop computer, you’ll need to use your mouse.
- Keep track of your progress: Little Alchemy 2 keeps track of all the elements you’ve created in the game. You can access your progress by clicking on the book icon in the bottom left corner of the game interface. This is a great way to see how far you’ve come and what elements you still need to create.
Making soil in Little Alchemy 2 is just one small step in the overall progression of the game. However, it’s important to remember that each step in the game is important and can lead to creating even more complex items. By following the steps we’ve provided in this article, you should now be able to make soil in Little Alchemy 2 and use it to create a variety of other elements. Additionally, by following the tips and tricks we’ve shared, you’ll be well on your way to becoming a Little Alchemy 2 master!
Remember, the key to success in Little Alchemy 2 is experimentation and persistence. Don’t be discouraged if you get stuck or can’t seem to create a particular element – just keep trying different combinations and you’ll eventually get there. With over 700 elements to create, there’s plenty to keep you busy in Little Alchemy 2 for hours on end. So what are you waiting for? Get out there and start creating!