Little Alchemy 2 is a fun and addictive game that allows players to explore the world of chemistry by combining different elements to create new ones. One of the essential elements in the game is Rot, which is used to create many other elements. In this article, we’ll show you how to make Rot in Little Alchemy 2 and use it to create new elements.
What is Rot in Little Alchemy 2?
Rot is a basic element in Little Alchemy 2, and it is represented by a black and white skull. The element is created by combining two basic elements: Corpse and Time. Corpse is a human or animal body that has been dead for a while, while Time is a fundamental element in the game that represents the passage of time. When these two elements are combined, you get Rot.
How to Make Rot in Little Alchemy 2?
Making Rot in Little Alchemy 2 is relatively easy, but it requires you to have two basic elements: Corpse and Time. Follow these steps to make Rot:
Step 1: Open Little Alchemy 2
First, you need to open Little Alchemy 2 on your device. The game is available on multiple platforms, including Android, iOS, and the web.
Step 2: Find Corpse and Time
Next, you need to find Corpse and Time among the basic elements in the game. A dead human or animal body represents corpse, while Time is represented by an hourglass.
Step 3: Combine Corpse and Time
Drag and drop Corpse onto Time to combine the two elements. You should see the Rot element appear on your screen as soon as you do that. Congratulations! You have successfully made Rot in Little Alchemy 2.
What Can You Do with Rot in Little Alchemy 2?
Now that you have Rot, you can use it to create many other elements in the game. Here are some of the elements that you can make by combining Rot with other elements:
1. Acid Rain: Acid Rain is created by combining Rain and Acid with Rot.
2. Bat: Bat is created by combining Animal and Sky with Rot.
3. Beetle: Beetle is created by combining Insect and Swamp with Rot.
4. Cemetery: Cemetery is created by combining Tombstone and Rot.
5. Corpse: Corpse is created by combining Human and Rot.
6. Fossil: Fossil is created by combining Dinosaur and Rot.
7. Grave: Grave is created by combining Tombstone and Earth with Rot.
8. Marsh: Marsh is created by combining Swamp and Water with Rot.
9. Mold: Mold is created by combining Fungus and Rot.
10. Poison: Poison is created by combining Mushroom and Death with Rot.
Tips for Playing Little Alchemy 2
Playing Little Alchemy 2 can be a lot of fun but can also be challenging, especially if you are new to the game. Here are some tips to help you get the most out of the game:
1. Experiment with different combinations: Little Alchemy 2 is all about experimenting with different combinations of elements to create new ones. Don’t be afraid to try out different combinations and see what you can come up with.
2. Pay attention to the hints: Little Alchemy 2 provides hints that can help you discover new elements. Pay attention to these hints and use them to your advantage.
3. Use the search function: If you are having trouble finding a particular element, use the search function in the game. This will allow you to search for elements by their name or their components.
4. Check the library: The game also has a library that contains all the elements you have discovered so far. Use it to keep track of your progress and see which elements you still need to discover.
5. Use the undo button: If you make a mistake while combining elements, you can use the undo button to go back to the previous step.
6. Play with friends: Little Alchemy 2 can be a fun game to play with friends. Share your discoveries and see who can create the most elements.
Little Alchemy 2 is a great game for anyone who enjoys chemistry and wants to explore the world of elements. By following the steps in this article, you can easily make Rot in the game and use it to create many other elements. Remember to experiment, pay attention to hints, and use the search function to get the most out of the game. Have fun!