If you have recently gotten into Little Alchemy, you will know how hard it can be to make certain things.
If you are stuck on how to make a car, this is the article for you because we will guide you through step-by-step instructions on how to do this.
But before we do that, we need to look at what exactly this wonderful game is for those of you who may not know what Little Alchemy is.
Steps To Reach Your Goal Of Making Car
If you want to make a Car in ‘Little Alchemy,’ there are a few things you need to make to get there. But how do you do this from scratch? Below are the combinations that you need to do to get a Car:
- Step 1 – Combine Earth and Fire. You should get Lava from this combination.
- Step 2 – Combine Lava and Air. You should get Stone from this combination.
- Step 3 – Combine Fire and Stone. You should get Metal from this combination.
- Step 4 – Combine Earth and Water. You should get Mud from this combination.
- Step 5 – Combine Air and Water. You should get Rain from this combination.
- Step 6 – Combine Rain and Earth. You should get Plant from this combination.
- Step 7 – Combine Plant and Mud. You should get Swamp rain from this combination.
- Step 8 – Combine Fire and Air. You should get Energy from this combination.
- Step 9 – Combine Swamp and Energy. You should get Life from this combination.
- Step 10 – Combine Earth and Life. You should get Human from this combination.
- Step 11 – Combine Metal and Human. You should get Tool from this combination.
- Step 12 – Combine Air and Energy. You should get Wind from this combination.
- Step 13 – Combine Wind and Stone. You should get Sand from this combination.
- Step 14 – Combine Sand and Fire. You should get Glass from this combination.
- Step 15 – Combine Sand and Glass. You should get Time from this combination.
- Step 16 – Combine Plant and Time. You should get Tree from this combination.
- Step 17 – Combine Tree and Tool. You should get Wood from this combination.
- Step 18 – Combine Wood and Tool. You should get a Wheel from this combination.
- Step 19 – Combine Metal and Wheel. You should get a Car from this combination.
Now that you know how the whole process works let us break it down for you better. So, let’s check how you can make a car more simple.
How Do You Make Wheel In Little Alchemy?
One of the most important steps in making a car is to make the wheel. But making this element can be quite complicated. There are seventeen steps that you need to follow to make this element.
Below is a simplified step-by-step list of what you need to do to make the wheel:
- Air + Water = Rain
- Earth + Rain = Plant
- Water + Earth = Mud
- Plant + Mud = Swamp
- Air + Fire = Energy
- Swamp + Energy = Life
- Earth + Life = Human
- Earth + Fire = Lava
- Air + Lava = Stone
- Air + Stone = Sand
- Fire + Sand = Glass
- Glass + Sand = Time
- Fire + Stone = Metal
- Human + Metal = Tool
- Plant + Time = Tree
- Time + Tree = Wood
- Wood + Tool = Wheel
If you follow these simple steps, you should have the wheel, so follow it to the letter. You can’t go wrong!
How Do You Make Metal In Little Alchemy?
Making metal is easy, but it is no less important in your quest to make a car in Little Alchemy. Below we have noted down a simplistic step-by-step guide on how you can do it:
- Earth + Fire = Lava
- Lava + Air =Stone
- Fire + Stone = Metal
Now that you have created metal, you have the ingredients to make a car. Check out how to do this in the next section.
How To Make A Car In Little Alchemy?
Now that you have both of the elements that you need, you can finally make a car. All you need to do is combine them as we have shown below:
- Wheel + Metal = Car
It is that easy, and you will not be able to mess this up. So, go ahead and try it for yourself.
What Can You Combine With Car
Now that you have the car element, you should use them and make a few new elements. Below we have listed a few of the elements that you can use the car to make:
- Car + Hospital = Ambulance
- Car + Doctor = Ambulance
- Car + Armour = Tank
- Car + Gun = Tank
- Car + Fireman = Firetruck
- Car + Electricity = Electric Car
- Car + Snow = Snowmobile
- Car + Farmer = Tractor
- Car + Field = Tractor
- Car + Car = Bus
- Car + House = RV
- Car + Ice Cream = Ice Cream Truck
If you want to combine a car with a few elements, this list will help you check a few more things off your list of things to make.
We hope you have enjoyed reading this article and learning how to make a Car in Little Alchemy. It is wonderfully simplistic; all you have to do is follow these steps, and you won’t be able to mess it up!